Monday, June 29, 2009

Tiny & Toya

Ok, so I just finished watching a preview of "Tiny & Toya" which aired after the post awards show on BET. The show is set to air on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 10pm EST. As much as I didn't think I would be watching, the show seems like it will be okay. So I will be tuning in for the first episode to see what it's really hittin for. The show is starring Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, the "girlfriend" of rapper T.I. also a former member of the popular singing group Xscape and Antonia "Toya" Johnson-Carter, the ex-wife of rapper Lil' Wayne. The show is supposed to be showing the lives of these women and their everyday struggles with family and life in general. From what I've seen, it seems as if Tiny wants to get back into the singing career, but T.I. wants her to basically just chill. Toya is apparently not over Lil' Wayne and trying to deal with that drama and her crack head mother. We shall see how the show turns out on Tuesday... and I will be back with my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment