Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fascinated with All Things Beautiful...


It's not my birthday and this is very random but, I want to design cakes like this one day! If you truly know me, than you know I have a serious addiction to the design of fabulous cakes. I watch Cake Boss every Monday @ 10pm, some think I'm crazy. Anyhow, This is the cake I had for my 22nd Birthday, it's so pretty right? After I finish nursing school and pursue that career for a while, I want to open up my own bakery. I want the cake to taste good as well as look good. I can bake, just can't decorate like that yet. So wish me luck♥ I will keep yall posted and definitely post a picture of the first cake that i design, even if it isn't that major.


This is where I got this cake from:

Bakers of Buffington
131 E. Lancaster Avenue
Downingtown, Pa 19335
(610)873-8033

Their cakes not only look good, but taste good also;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment